- We collect information from you when you register on our sites, subscribe to our campaigns, or fill out a form;
- When ordering or registering on our sites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number;
- We collect your transaction history related to the use of our products and services; and
- We may collect computer data files, often called “web beacons” that are collected from emails or links on third-party sites that allow our server to evaluate the popularity of those links or the information contained in emails or on third-party sites.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To provide information to you that you have requested from us;
- To improve customer service
- To process your transactions;
- To communicate the update to you via SMS (the mobile number you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your interests, in addition to company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.); and
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.).
We will not share information with third parties unless explicitly authorized or when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our System policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of our assets. Any third party to which we transfer or sell the System or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
To the extent you have the ability to enter your mobile number to receive messages from us, data and message rates apply, depending on your mobile plan. Consent to receive text messages from us is not required to buy or use our other products and services. The number of messages you receive per month is dependent on the information you are requesting from us. To unsubscribe, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For help, email email@example.com. If you have questions regarding text messages, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all user information collected in our System.
How can you limit the information collected?
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant products, services, and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us or by emailing us at email@example.com; and
- As stated above, to unsubscribe from receiving future text messages, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed;
- To otherwise limit the information we have about you, contact us at email@example.com.
In some cases, your limitation of the information we collect may restrict your ability to use our services or the System.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
For users of the Total Expert Subscription Service, the following additional terms may apply:
If you explicitly consent to integrate your Gmail or Google Calendar with the Total Expert Subscription Service (“the Subscription Service”) you may use the following integrations and allow Total Expert access to your Google user data:
- Gmail Integration
- By using the ‘Gmail Integration’ with the Subscription Service you consent to and grant the Subscription Service access to information associated with your account, including emails and subject lines. If you provide Total Expert with access to your Gmail data using the Gmail Integration, our use of that data will only be used as necessary to provide our services. We will only use access to read Gmail message bodies, subject lines, and headers to enhance the email experience for productivity purposes.
- Google Calendar Integration
- The Subscription Service will have access to create Appointments and Tasks on your Google Calendar and allow you to associate events with contact information in the CRM. The Subscription Service will have the ability to create individual calendar events.
Requests for user data deletion related to a user’s Facebook account(s) will be coordinated with the relevant Total Expert customer organization. Please send data deletion requests to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate this process.