The new advisory board will allow Total Expert to deepen relationships with top-performing lending customers and gain better insight into market challenges and new opportunities for the platform
Minneapolis – Jan. 12, 2023 – Total Expert, a growing CRM and customer engagement platform purpose-built for modern financial institutions, today launches its inaugural Originator Advisory Board aimed at deepening relationships with customers and gaining valuable feedback to support the growth of the platform. This new initiative builds on the company’s commitment to gathering customer input, similar to the Customer Advisory Board started in 2021, but focuses specifically on insight and feedback from top-performing loan officers.
Total Expert is disrupting the industry by leveraging technology to empower financial institutions to develop a human-first connection with their customers. To further this customer-centricity, Total Expert is prioritizing engagement with their customers, mortgage loan originators specifically, to gain insight into how the platform can better serve them. Given ongoing market challenges, the new Originator Advisory Board comes at a crucial time and will allow Total Expert to hear directly from lenders and validate their product strategy.
“The Total Expert team is committed to going beyond creating one-size-fits-all digital solutions – we want to provide innovative, integrated tech that empowers personal connections and financial success,” said Dan Catinella, chief lending officer at Total Expert and creator of the Originator Advisory Board. “By connecting more deeply with these originators, who are directly impacted by the continuously evolving market conditions, this new board will provide us vital insights. In real-time, we will have a pulse on what they are facing, how they are tackling new and existing challenges, and help us refine our solutions to meet their needs.”
This first iteration of the advisory board includes 19 originators who were selected from 45 applicants, representing 15 different Total Expert customers.
Members of the inaugural Originator Advisory Board include:
- Ryan Bukoskey, American Pacific Mortgage
- Mike Ray, Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group
- Rodger Horton, Benchmark Mortgage
- Shaun Daney, Benchmark Mortgage
- Gil Ledany, CrossCountry Mortgage
- Jon Bellemore, Embrace Home Loans
- James Beaver, Envoy Mortgage
- Michael Virostko, Evolve Bank & Trust
- Heather Neuner, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Jeremy Schachter, Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- Eric Hamilton, Guaranteed Rate
- Kelly Manderscheid, Guaranteed Rate
- Andrew Denham, Mortgage Investors Group
- Michael Colomb, Mortgage Solutions Financial
- Justin Kozera, Movement Mortgage
- Sean Werner, Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
- Jody Eichenblatt, Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
- Tammie Mitchell, Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
- Josh Tapp, Sierra Pacific Mortgage
To learn more about how Total Expert supports originators, visit totalexpert.com/solutions/mortgage/.
ABOUT TOTAL EXPERT
Total Expert delivers purpose-built CRM and data-driven customer engagement solutions for more than 175 modern financial institutions. The platform unifies data, marketing, sales, and compliance solutions to provide a cohesive experience across the customer lifecycle. Total Expert turns customer insights into actions to increase loyalty and drive growth for banks, lenders, credit unions, and other financial services firms. For more information, visit totalexpert.com. For conversations between modern banks and lenders on leadership and innovation, listen to the Expert Insights podcast, hosted by founder and CEO Joe Welu.