Pre Sales Solutions Consultant
MOVE FAST & INNOVATE
Total Expert’s mission is to drive growth by making customer relationships human again. As a private, rapidly growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, we provide the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System (MOS) that enables financial services organizations and their brands to stay ahead of how consumers expect to communicate, shop, and manage their financial lives in the digital/social era. Today, more than 100 customers in both lending and financial services firms, including eight of America’s top 15 lenders, leverage Total Expert’s Marketing Operating System to create customers for life by blending human relationships with digital simplicity.
Why choose Total Expert? At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation and customer success at all times. Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, can operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solution orientated.
We are being recognized! In 2019, Total Expert made the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the country at spot #105 and was the 2nd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company on the list. In addition to being awarded a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019), we have also been recognized as a HousingWire Tech100 and Minne Inno 50 on Fire award winner in 2019.
The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively with Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Development, and Marketing teams to execute against revenue goals.
- Listen to and understand our clients’ particular technical challenges and contextual implications.
- Confidently write and deliver proposals, and convey thoughts, findings, and expert opinions to our clients technical and non-technical leadership.
- Communicate with customer technical experts about Total Experts product, integrations, and implementation details.
- Define and capture client application requirements.
- Perform superior product demonstrations.
- Identify and report opportunity to expand and improve Total Expert software platform.
What we look for:
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable and curious.
- Deep understanding of consultative solution sales strategy and tactics.
- Previous experience as a sales engineer for a SaaS product or company.
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of development, integrations, and implementations.
- Customer-oriented with constant concern for our customers’ well-being.
- Can tailor communication to fit the audience and situation and accurately convey the correct understanding.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Detail-oriented, but able to maintain a big picture perspective.
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry