Professional Services Solutions Consultant
MOVE FAST & INNOVATE
Total Expert’s mission is to drive growth by making customer relationships human again. As a private, rapidly growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, we provide the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System (MOS) that enables financial services organizations and their brands to stay ahead of how consumers expect to communicate, shop, and manage their financial lives in the digital/social era. Today, more than 100 customers in both lending and financial services firms, including eight of America’s top 15 lenders, leverage Total Expert’s Marketing Operating System to create customers for life by blending human relationships with digital simplicity.
Why choose Total Expert? At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation and customer success at all times. Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, can operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solution orientated.
We are being recognized! In 2019, Total Expert made the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the country at spot #105 and was the 2nd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company on the list. In addition to being awarded a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019), we have also been recognized as a HousingWire Tech100 and Minne Inno 50 on Fire award winner in 2019.
The Professional Services Solutions Consultant is responsible for providing business development, technical solutions associated with the product implementation and coordination of activities and documentation associated with the sale of professional services for both new and existing customers. This person will also be a key resource in managing ongoing project work associated with existing customers, including our most strategic.
The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Participate in the sales process for highly qualified sales opportunities to present Professional Services as part of the Total Expert Solution and how it differentiates our product and company in the industry.
- Act as the liaison across functional business areas to provide support for deals from inception to close and hand-off to implementations, focusing on providing solutions to meet the needs of the prospect/customer that align with Total Experts capabilities and strategic direction.
- Identify and approve all professional services associated with each proposal and finalize SOWs and order forms for both new prospects and existing customer new development requests.
- Work with customers to understand pain points, develop requirements and define solutions.
- Manage the project work associated with SOWs for existing customers, including our strategic customers to continue to develop true partnerships and build value.
- Work in collaboration with the sales team to present and educate prospects on what to expect with their implementation focusing on best practices and TTV.
- Develop and maintain relevant materials to leverage in the sales process and that can be used by others in the organization as needed.
- Provide key information obtained during the sales process to the implementation team.
- Utilize insights from each customer engagement to help improve our professional services processes, best practices and offerings and help shape strategic direction to consistently offer and deliver best in class service.
- Continue to keep current on product, upcoming roadmap items, on-going releases and implementation best practices.
- Support and drive continued improvements to the Sales and SOW process.
What we look for:
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- High energy, flexibility, and “Can do” and “Positive” attitude in approaching challenges in a fast, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work well with users at all levels including C-level, both within Total Expert and customer’s organizations.
- Excellent oral written communications, and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical information.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable and curious.
- Strong customer relationship management skills – customer centric mindset.
- Strong decision-making capability. Can digest complex information to understand core issues and the develop proposed solutions that align with Total Expert and customer interests.
- Proven ability to independently and successfully apply process improvement methods with measurable business performance improvement outcomes.
- Professional experience to collaborate with sales, development, and professional services to provide support, cohesiveness and ensure that both the customer and professional services are set-up for success.
- Experience successfully prioritizing customer deliverables, timelines and determining risk and/or impact.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple priorities, and complete tasks on time within an extremely fast pace environment.
- 5+ years of proven leadership experience in customer SaaS implementations or professional services
- 5+ years of relevant experience in project management (preferably in B-B-C SaaS software implementations).
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, process flows and Outlook.
- Willingness to travel, up to 10%
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.