Paid Search Manager
Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level marketing and sales software solution built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
As the Paid Search Manager, you will join a world-class marketing team and instantly make an impact. You will be fully responsible for the strategy and execution of all paid media channels including, but not limited to paid search, LinkedIn, Facebook, Remarketing, and Display. You will be the subject matter expert for all aspects of paid media and will support a wide range of marketing initiatives and campaigns. Your primary focus will be on top-of-the-funnel activities, with the goal of elevating Total Expert’s brand in the marketplace, driving engagement, and generating qualified leads.
You are the right person for this position if you love data, are business results-driven, and have a mindset for continuous optimization. You will strive to exceed key performance metrics (CPC, CPA, conversion, traffic) that will fuel the continued growth of Total Expert.
- Set up and manage paid search, paid social, display, remarketing, video, and mobile advertising campaigns to support marketing objectives.
- Monitor paid search and social accounts daily (Adwords, LinkedIn, FB Business Manager) to optimize keywords bids, budget allocation, quality score, and impression share to increase click-through and conversion rates.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly paid search and social performance reports and set up dashboards for campaign tracking.
- Provide insights on creative and copy improvements to optimize ad performance.
- Maximize our SEM results to drive traffic to the Total Expert website and increase net new lead velocity.
- Conduct keyword research, set-up pay-per-click campaigns, and create custom and look-a-like audiences for campaign targeting.
- Continuously analyze and optimize your ad spend across campaigns and use data to formulate your strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience setting up, running, and managing paid media campaigns and budgets.
- Preferred experience running targeted ABM campaigns leveraging tools such as Triblio, DemandBase, or Terminus.
- Extensive knowledge of paid social and search media platforms (AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn).
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience setting up, building, and optimizing custom and lookalike audiences.
- Strong understanding of bidding techniques (CPC, CPM, CPL) and ad performance metrics (CPA, Conversion, Acquisition).
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable in making data-backed decisions.