Marketing Campaign Specialist
MOVE FAST & INNOVATE
Total Expert’s mission is to drive growth by making customer relationships human again. As a private, rapidly growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, we provide the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System (MOS) that enables financial services organizations and their brands to stay ahead of how consumers expect to communicate, shop, and manage their financial lives in the digital/social era. Today, more than 100 customers in both lending and financial services firms, including eight of America’s top 15 lenders, leverage Total Expert’s Marketing Operating System to create customers for life by blending human relationships with digital simplicity.
Why choose Total Expert? At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation and customer success at all times. Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, can operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solution orientated.
We are being recognized! In 2019, Total Expert made the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the country at spot #105 and was the 2nd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company on the list. In addition to being awarded a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019), we have also been recognized as a HousingWire Tech100 and Minne Inno 50 on Fire award winner in 2019.
Our Demand Generation team is looking for 3 Marketing Campaign Specialists to specialize in the following industries: Credit Unions, Banking and Mortgage. In this role, you will be fully responsible for leading the research, development and go-to-market strategy for bringing Total Expert’s MOS into your assigned market. You will use first- and second-party research to identify the key personas, motivational buying patterns and industry trends to inform your industry’s go-to-market approach. With a wealth of market knowledge under your belt, you will make recommendations, plan and build out successful marketing campaigns at all levels of the customer journey. At the end of the day, you will be the industry expert at Total Expert, sharing your research and insights with the marketing team and guiding data driven decisions for marketing campaigns in your vertical.
The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Conduct in depth research in the market gathering data including but not limited to buyer personas, market traits and trends, technology adoption, opportunities, challenges etc.
- Analyze and confirm your findings through personal relationships you built with stakeholders, internal subject matter experts and industry experts.
- Build out and present your findings through a go-to-market strategy as well as detailed marketing plan.
- Implement marketing campaigns with the broader marketing department complete with defined goals, budget, dashboards and KPI reports to measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and activities.
- Manage all 3rd party media networks within your vertical.
- Establish relationships with thought leaders in the industry and develop and launch co-marketing opportunities.
- Help establish marketing KPIs for the various demand generation groups and ensure the proper tracking is in place to enable us to understand where to pivot or add investments.
- Own the marketing analytics technology stack, and continually look for tools that can help us optimize and communicate the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing performance reports.
- Monitor the performance of marketing activities to identify high and low ROI programs.
- Set up tracking to be able to effectively optimize (lead conversion rates, lead velocity, and marketing sourced revenue) marketing’s funnel performance.
What we look for:
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable, self-starter and curious.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Deep understanding of building out campaigns at all levels of the customer journey – from brand awareness to customer advocacy.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable making data-backed decisions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and data modeling, along with PowerPoint for presenting findings.
- Detailed oriented, organized, and is comfortable managing your time effectively.
- The ability to take complex data and build marketing campaigns that tell a story.
- Thrives in a team environment and is motivated to self-start projects.
- An influencer and a strategic marketer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3-5+ years marketing experience
- Financial services background preferred
- Experience working with marketing automation and CRM data, HubSpot, DemandBase