MOVE FAST & INNOVATE
Total Expert’s mission is to drive growth by making customer relationships human again. As a private, rapidly growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, we provide the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System (MOS) that enables financial services organizations and their brands to stay ahead of how consumers expect to communicate, shop, and manage their financial lives in the digital/social era. Today, more than 100 customers in both lending and financial services firms, including eight of America’s top 15 lenders, leverage Total Expert’s Marketing Operating System to create customers for life by blending human relationships with digital simplicity.
Why choose Total Expert? At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation and customer success at all times. Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, can operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solution orientated.
We are being recognized! In 2019, Total Expert made the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the country at spot #105 and was the 2nd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company on the list. In addition to being awarded a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019), we have also been recognized as a HousingWire Tech100 and Minne Inno 50 on Fire award winner in 2019.
The Implementation Manager will have direct accountability for the overall success of the implementation of the customer product, development of best practices in usage of our platform. To be successful, you’ll need to manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against the Statement of Work or Customer Enhancement Plan. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Play a key role in managing the customer relationship. Work closely with customers to maintain or strengthen open communication.
- Review and analyze project scope and manage customer expectations.
- Prepare detailed timelines and customer-facing/internal status reports.
- Identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders
- Track and review individual and project team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the customer relationship.
- Track and review individual and implementation team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the customer relationship.
- Travel as required to build/maintain customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Monitor and measure customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable and curious.
What we look for:
- 2-8 years of experience with software professional services (SaaS preferred), including proven ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical customers alike.
- Experience working collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams to develop strategies that meet business goals within budget, time and scope.
- Experience in customer relationship management to effectively manage communications conflicts, negotiations, identify operational issues/risks, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience in project planning, resource planning and scheduling.
- Experience with recognized implementation management methodologies including; work breakdown structures, risk/issue management, resource loading, project monitoring, project controlling and quality assurance.
- Excellent presentation skills with technical, non-technical end-user and executive audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise web applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).