Total Expert is looking for an (EA) Executive Administrator to the office of (CRO) Chief Revenue Officer & Field Operations. The CRO is responsible for corporate, field, sales and sales ops services. An EA will support us across all these functional areas helping us drive to our overall goals.
We are an emerging technology start-up that is focused on providing a fully integrated marketing operating system for enterprise financial services companies like US Bank, TCF Bank and HSL (Berkshire Hathaway). We are looking for someone who is motivated, moves & thinks fast, innovative and delivers quality.
Office of CRO seeks the following in a Candidate:
- Highly organized and effective decision-maker with a passion for learning and growing beyond this role.
- Professional, exceptional listener with a team player approach.
- Strong written and oral communication and grammar skills.
- Proficient and proven experience in Powerpoint.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Project Management (Sales Meetings, Sale Operations, and Marketing).
- Compile data for weekly meetings and staff alignment.
- Planning and logistics of special company events.
- Provide Outstanding Administrative Support across functional areas.
- Manage day to day activities for the CRO anticipating needs.
- Maintain calendars by organizing meetings and appointments.
- Takes initiative handling incoming messages across all platforms.
- Arranges travel and expense management.
- Must be able to have fun, run hard for 8 hours a day and the flexibility to work longer if needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2-3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Advanced proficiency in leveraging today’s modern technologies.
- Responds effectively to competing priorities…yes, things change!
- Takes initiative to ensure completed tasks align with desired outcomes.
- Works well independently with limited supervision.