Director of Sales Operations
Right now, financial services companies find themselves in a battle like never before, competing for new customers in the digital age. Attracting new customers through competitive marketing strategies is vital to any organizations’ survival, yet the complexity of today’s regulatory environment can stifle key marketing initiatives, facilitating customer losses. Effective and modern marketing strategies need a nimble solution designed to navigate across lines of business and synchronize with strategic partners.
Just at the right time, Total Expert is helping the world’s leading financial companies with a personalized platform to manage their customers at an enterprise level. Offering new, competitive services can gain greater oversight and audit-ready compliance, fueling fast and confident decisions. We are one of the pioneers of the first enterprise-level Marketing Operating System that helps the world’s leading financial services companies attract customers and keep them for life. Total Expert is looking for a Director of Sales Operations, to help scale business for their rapidly growing Sales team. Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, this role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Recognizing the impact that this executive will have on the future of the company, Total Expert is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of a competitive salary, bonus opportunity, equity participation, and comprehensive health benefits.
- Oversee all Sales systems and processes (sales closing documents and systems around them, run Deal Desk for all deal approvals).
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Legal, Product and Sales management to maintain our price book and the automation around sales closing documents.
- Manage all processes both inside and outside of our CRM, with oversight on administration responsibilities (cleanliness of database, data models, system security, and maintenance).
- Ensure all reports/dashboards, from all systems, are accurate current.
- Work with Marketing and Sales leaders to refine target account focus and the analytical data for key decision making.
- Have experience in implementing and working with Sales Analytics tools to extract metrics data from various sources for trending analysis.
- Collaborate with Operations / Sales Management to ensure accurate revenue.
- Administer comp plans and manage monthly commissions.
- Lead Sales Enablement and Analytics teams to success in:
- Gathering / creating analysis models around key metrics.
- Advising CRO on business decisions based on analytical insights.
- Owning all tools and systems for sales enablement and content.
- Maintaining and iterating on world-class Sales events (such as QBRs, new hire onboarding, and continuing education).
- Ensuring regular Sales meetings run smoothly and showcase highly relevant material.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of Sales Operations experience within a fast-growing software company (FinTech preferred), working to scale the Sales team.
- Passionate about leading a team to achieve excellence and grow.
- Competitive with a highly collaborative mindset to help others on the team win.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are a master at multitasking while prioritizing many projects simultaneously.
- You’re comfortable working with executive management to apply analytical insight into decision making and prepare board level presentations.
- Assertive, persuasive, collaborative and talented, working with different groups to streamline processes using a variety of business systems.
- Comfortable organizing Sales events through completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Total Expert is a positive, Sales driven, “can do” environment, where everyone supports our common goals of delivering customer value and building a great company. As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Total Expert is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.