Customer Success Manager
MOVE FAST & INNOVATE
Total Expert’s mission is to drive growth by making customer relationships human again. As a private, rapidly growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) company, we provide the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System (MOS) that enables financial services organizations and their brands to stay ahead of how consumers expect to communicate, shop, and manage their financial lives in the digital/social era. Today, more than 100 customers in both lending and financial services firms, including eight of America’s top 15 lenders, leverage Total Expert’s Marketing Operating System to create customers for life by blending human relationships with digital simplicity.
Why choose Total Expert? At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation and customer success at all times. Our most successful people have a “teamwork makes the dream work” mindset, can operate with a strong sense of urgency, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are solution orientated.
We are being recognized! In 2019, Total Expert made the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the country at spot #105 and was the 2nd fastest-growing Minneapolis-based company on the list. In addition to being awarded a Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune (2018, 2019), we have also been recognized as a HousingWire Tech100 and Minne Inno 50 on Fire award winner in 2019.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to foster a dynamic and strategic relationship between Total Expert and their enterprise customers. CSMs are committed to forming a long-term partnership, with a focus on achieving maximum ROI from the Total Expert MOS. Industry expertise and an understanding of customer challenges allow CSMs to effectively assist customers in meeting their goals and driving revenue for their business. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Offer best practices and suggestions to maximize the value of the Total Expert Marketing Operating System to achieve the institution’s goals.
- Measure and report on progress toward achieving definition of success over time.
- Provide proactive support including updates on the latest product releases and roadmap.
- Conduct business reviews on regular basis.
- Partner to improve on strengths, eliminate inefficiencies and maximize productivity.
- Drive user adoption, engagement and success.
- Maintain awareness of technical and support cases to spot trends and seek to prevent issues before they happen.
- Equip users through arranging ongoing training to tap into the power of Total Expert.
- Add additional licenses and new functionality as needed.
- Serving as a Total Expert advocate/liaison within an institution between departments and roles.
- May require occasional travel.
What we look for:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable and curious.
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers.
- Strong customer relationship management skills – customer centric mindset.
- Strong decision-making capability. Can digest complex information to understand core issues and the develop proposed solutions that align with Total Expert and customer interests.
- Proven ability to independently and successfully apply process improvement methods with measurable business performance improvement outcomes.
- Professional experience to collaborate with sales, development, professional services and support to provide cohesiveness and ensure the customer is set-up for success.
- Ability to establish trust and credibility at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple priorities, and complete tasks on time within an extremely fast pace environment.
- High energy, flexibility, and “Can do” and “Positive” attitude in approaching challenges in a fast, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization, including C-level.
- Excellent oral written communications, and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical information.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, process flows and Outlook
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role.
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry