Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join our growing Engineering Team! In this position you’ll work directly with a team of Software, QA, Product, and UX team members to add new capabilities and create beautiful experiences in the Total Expert platform. We’re looking for a front-end software engineer who excels at creating beautiful and intuitive user experiences and working iteratively and collaboratively within an agile software team, and is passionate about using cutting edge SaaS web-based technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
• Creating beautiful, intuitive, and aesthetically impressive user experiences in the Total Expert Marketing Operation System platform.
• Translating designs and wireframes from concept to completion.
• Developing interactive and data-driven UI components and front-end libraries.
• Constructing flexible and well-structured front-end architectures for these reusable components.
• Participating in agile ceremonies including daily standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and iteration planning.
• Reviewing pull requests and providing mentorship to team members.
• Participating in team-based knowledge sharing opportunities and contributing to the overall growth of the collective knowledge of Total Expert’s Engineering team.
• Enthusiasm to work within a startup where every day can be a new adventure
• 5+ years of professional software engineering experience in a team-based environment
• Web based development experience with PHP, OR a strong proficiency in any web programming language and have a desire to branch out into PHP
• Experience with both frontend and backend software engineering, with a preference for front-end work
• Experience with data driven interfaces and responsive web design
• Experience with user interface testing automation with frameworks like Karma, Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, or Selenium
• Preferable experience with UX Design and user testing
• Team development experience using team-based tooling such as Jira, Git, etc
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or
Interested in this position?