Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
Total Expert is looking for a Sales Engineer Manager. We are a tech start-up that is focused on providing the very first fully integrated central hub for marketing sales and collaboration across the real estate and mortgage industries. We need someone who is motivated to move fast, be innovative, and deliver quality.
What you’ll be doing:
• Player/Coach role in which you will manage junior team-members and also work Deals as an individual contributor
• Work cross functionally and collaboratively with Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Development, and Marketing teams to execute against revenue goals.
• Leadership role responsible for mentoring and training new Sales Engineers
• Supporting Sales Engineers in challenging prospect environments and providing additional layers of support and as an escalation point for pre-sales issues that arise
• Lead team and organizational initiatives within team
• Conduct 1-on-1s with direct reports to provide feedback and development
• Listen to and understand our clients’ particular technical challenges and contextual implications
• Confidently write and deliver proposals, and convey thoughts, findings, and expert opinions to our clients technical and non-technical leadership
• Communicate with customer technical experts about Total Experts product, integrations, and implementation details
• Define and capture client application requirements
• Perform superior product demonstrations
• Identify and report opportunity to expand and improve Total Expert software platform
• This role will require travel
What you’ll have:
• 2+ years of previous leadership and management experience
• 5+ years as a successful individual contributor in a Sales Engineering role
• Deep understanding of consultative solution sales strategy and tactics
• Strong knowledge of fundamentals of development, integrations, and implementations
• Customer-oriented with constant concern for our customers’ well being
• Can tailor communication to fit the audience and situation and accurately convey the correct understanding
• Exceptional written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
• Detail-oriented, but able to maintain a big picture perspective
Interested in this position?