Product Marketing Manager
Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
• Conducts market and customer research to understand buyer audience and developer buyer personas and buyer journey map
• Communicate the value proposition of the product across internal teams and develop tools that support the needs of those teams for customers, including sales pitch decks, sales training, and outreach content.
• Coordinate the market launch of bi weekly product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
• Collaborate with marketing to support marketing programs that build awareness and drive demand for the product
• Be the expert on the market, our market segments, the buyers –including personas, how they buy and buying criteria – and our competition
• Build strong relationships with product management, marketing, sales/account management team, customer support, and other internal teams.
• Develop customer references, testimonials and case studies.
Skills and Requirements
• Related market/industry experience preferable.
• Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
• Ability to create clear value propositions and messaging strategies
• Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as create up sell and cross-sell paths.
• Ability to conduct win loss interviews and evaluate pipeline data to detect deficiencies and opportunities in sales and marketing approach.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
• 4+ years as a Product Marketing Manager
Interested in this position?