Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level marketing and sales software solution built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
As a Motion Graphics/Editor in the Total Expert marketing team you’ll use your unique combination of technical skills, outstanding communication, mixed with an aptitude for motion graphics, media design and video editing. The ideal candidate for this role must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Organize raw footage and manage media based on company workflow
• Assemble rough story cuts – including best A-B roll
• Sync and clean up audio and source music to enhance production value
• Determine reshoots if necessary
• Develop story/storyboard, build, edit, and animate video projects
• Create motion graphics including, i.e. text fly-ins, logo stingers, animated elements/icons, lower thirds, call outs
• Output files to specification (codec, bit rate, and resolution)
• Help develop existing scripts to maximize impact
• Manage simultaneous projects and prioritize tasks effectively to ensure on-time delivery of assignments
• Work within budget and shifting time constraints
• Communicate with stakeholders on design decisions and project development
• Stay abreast of changing technologies and trends in the editing/motion graphics world
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in video production, editing, multimedia arts or related field.
• 3-5 years experience in video, video editing, 2D and 3D motion graphics, or related
• Experience in a professional services environment preferred
• Expert skill level in video editing/graphics software (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite)
Interested in this position?