Are you a marketing pro with a passion for driving results? Do you crunch engagement analytics in your sleep? Do you know how to make the subtle adjustments that turn an email campaign from so-so to stellar? Are you ready to Move Fast and Innovate?
We should talk.
The FinServ Marketing Program Manager will advise, conceptualize, develop and implement multichannel B2B2C marketing campaigns and stand-alone assets that Total Expert customers can deploy to grow their business. Our customers are mortgage lenders, banks and credit unions around the country – and we’re growing quickly!
The role will build marketing campaign strategies and tactics for digital and print channels, develop content, and collaborate within a high-performing team including subject matter experts, designers, developers and project managers to execute and deploy assets. He or she will be instrumental in understanding audience, measuring performance and working with customers to maximize impact.
Financial services experience is a must, as is a deep understanding of digital marketing, especially email.
• Successfully plan, design, develop and deploy lead generation and customer nurture programs for Total Expert customers
• Track, report and analyze performance to maintain and optimize existing programs
• Utilize Total Expert MOS to implement content, make edits and optimize assets
• Assist team in creation, deployment, QA and troubleshooting
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, journalism or related field.
• 7+ years experience in marketing, preferably in a financial services organization or agency setting serving FinServ clients, developing and implementing strategic marketing communications plans and B2B2C programs.
• Demonstrated knowledge of effective marketing and communications techniques, especially email.
• Demonstrated ability to plan for, carry out and provide support for projects with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage internal and external customer partnerships and expectations.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated strong project management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple priorities, and complete tasks on time within an extremely fast-paced environment
• High energy, flexibility, and “Can-do” attitude in approaching challenges in a fast, constantly changing environment
• Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent oral written communications, and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical information
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, process flows and Outlook
Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that created the first enterprise-grade Marketing Operating System (MOS) specifically for regulated financial services organizations. Total Expert’s MOS aligns marketing, sales and compliance in a single system of record, empowering salespeople to grow their marketing and sales efforts while ensuring they stay compliant with complex regulations.
Our Expert Content combines targeted web, social, email, print and video with marketing best practices and cutting-edge automation to help financial services organizations amplify their marketing and sales.
Interested in this position?