Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level marketing and sales software solution built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
The Lead Development Rep (LDR) is a critical component of our marketing strategy and this role presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental skills in the world of enterprise software. The LDR will be directly responsible for fielding and qualifying a high-volume of leads generated through our various inbound marketing channels, including, but not limited to, phone, web, chat, webinars, and demo request. In this role you will master the art of research and discovery and will be able to identify high-value opportunities for the sales organization.
You are the right person for this role if you are hungry, ambitious, and relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems. You will continuously strive to exceed key performance metrics that will fuel the continued growth of Total Expert.
What you’ll be doing:
• Field leads generated through our inbound marketing campaigns and will educate, qualify, and set up appointments for our sales organization
• Be able to identify and prioritize a high-volume of leads to ensure your efforts are directed at the activities that have the highest probability of success
• Track all related activities within Hubspot and keep current by updating account and lead information regularly
• Use a marketing automation platform to build email nurture campaigns, automated outreach, and develop a cadence for continuous touch-points
• Work closely with the demand gen and marketing team to provide feedback on which marketing campaigns and lead sources are producing the highest quality of leads
• Use LinkedIn and other tools to conduct company and contact research to personalize your outreach
• Work with marketing operations to refine and optimize our inbound lead generation process and reports
What you’ll have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Previous experience using a marketing automation or CRM platform to track activities
• Strong observation and research skills, along with innate curiosity
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Passion for discovering and learning new skills related to demand generation and inbound marketing
• Self-motivated and flexible, with a proactive mindset for problem solving
Interested in this position?