Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
Total Expert is growing and looking to add a helpdesk resource to our team! This will be a very visible role, as this person will be responsible for providing internal support for Total Expert employees and contractors. This person will use their customer service, passion for technology and technical skills and analyze user requirements, procedures and problem solve technical difficulties in a fast-paced environment while upholding the high standards of Total Expert.
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide full service/first contact resolution of technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
• Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software.
• Troubleshoot, upgrade and repair PC and Mac equipment
• Field incoming requests from end users via telephone, e-mail or other support channels.
• Track customer issues and resolutions.
• Create user accounts and configure hardware for existing employees and new hires.
• Perform preventative maintenance as needed.
• Manage calls/tickets and ensure they are managed effectively.
• Provide status reports and problem summaries.
• Perform post-resolutions follow ups to help requests.
• Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for all relevant processes and technologies.
• Respond to emergency outages as required.
• Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
What you’ll have:
• 1-2 years’ experience in an IT help desk
• Experience in Computer Technology, Electronics, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to provide exceptional service to customers.
• Knowledge of basic computer hardware and proficiency in deploying enterprise hardware and software
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (O365) (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Bonus: Experience with Atlassian product administration
Interested in this position?