Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
A successful Project Manager can operate efficiently in a demanding environment, maintain composure, demonstrate leadership, and communicate in an exemplary manner. The ideal candidate will have a relentless focus on overall customer satisfaction and thrive on team development and shared success.
What you’ll be doing:
• Direct accountability for the overall success of the implementation of the customer product, development of best practices in usage of our platform.
• Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against the Statement of Work or Customer Enhancement Plan.
• Play a key role in managing the customer relationship. Work closely with customers to maintain or strengthen open communication.
• Review and analyze project scope and manage customer expectations.
• Prepare detailed timelines and customer-facing/internal status reports.
• Identify risks/issues and escalate to the necessary and appropriate team members and stakeholders
• Track and review individual and project team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the customer relationship.
• Track and review individual and implementation team utilization and revise forecasted hours throughout the duration of the customer relationship.
• Travel as required to build/maintain customer satisfaction and relationship.
What you’ll have:
• 2-8 years of experience with software professional services (SaaS preferred), including proven ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical customers alike.
• Experience working collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams to develop strategies that meet business goals within budget, time and scope.
• Experience in customer relationship management to effectively manage communications conflicts, negotiations, identify operational issues/risks, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems.
• Monitor and measure customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
• Experience in project planning, resource planning and scheduling.
• Experience with recognized implementation management methodologies including; work breakdown structures, risk/issue management, resource loading, project monitoring, project controlling and quality assurance.
• Excellent presentation skills with technical, non-technical end-user and executive audiences.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge and experience with enterprise web applications.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Interested in this position?