Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
Total Expert is looking for a Finance Associate to support our Finance and Administration teams. This position is a collection of duties that will provide support for the entire team.
• Assist Administrative team in the support of various software systems, including Expense Management and General Ledger.
• Assist HR Manager and Finance Manager with maintenance of tax account records, including filings and coordination with agencies and external parties.
• Assist HR Manager with administration, including 401K, Workers Comp, Payroll, I-9 processing and E-Verify.
• Assist Accounting team with administration of Accounts Payable, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Accounts Receivable, Bank Deposits, and Expense Report processing.
• Assist Accounting team in preparation of yearly compliance assessments including Financial and Bank Audits.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Finance or Business preferred
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Office 365)
Interested in this position?