Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
Total Expert is looking for a Project Manager to support our Executive team! This is a new role for our company, so we’re really looking for a self-starter who can come in and roll up their sleeves! This person will be responsible for managing executive projects by building cross-functional teams and ensuring tasks are being completed so the projects are delivered on time while maintaining Total Expert’s standard of quality.
What you’ll be doing:
• Partner with the Executive Team and necessary stakeholders to determine, prioritize, coordinate, execute and deliver on Total Expert’s projects and initiatives.
• Responsible for all aspects of a successful project: project plan, weekly status meetings, project reporting, directing stakeholders, risk mitigation, etc.).
• Work creatively and analytically to resolve roadblocks and identify/manage risk.
• Continuously update stakeholders of project status and motivate them to meet project deadlines to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget and scope.
• Communicate clear and achievable objectives with due dates and manage the project schedule and timeline.
• Establish project management best practices to optimize the process within Total Expert.
• Balance competing demands for quality, scope and time of each project.
• Resolve conflict quickly to keep the project team functioning at a high level.
• Oversee multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to prioritize work and ensure company objectives are being delivered.
What you’ll have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, preferred.
• PMP certification required.
• 3-5 years of high-level project management experience, supporting an Executive team.
• Experience managing enterprise-level projects ideal.
• Ability to adapt to a software start-up culture (fast paced and multiple hats).
• Confidence in your decisions to move forward and take initiative, while being open minded to change.
Interested in this position?