Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
Content Operations is responsible for managing customer’s marketing libraries and coordinating workflow to build custom content into Total Expert. Content Coordinators are responsible for managing & executing assigned customers’ Custom Content requests.
• Coordinate customer requests across departments and actively problem solve throughout full process
• Collaborate with digital content development team on creation, quality assurance and deployment of customer media files
• Maintain customer request spreadsheets on a consistent cadence and follow up on outstanding questions/comments to & from customers
• Submit tickets, track, and follow through on customer requested content items
• Execute cross-functional projects while adhering to SLAs/turn-times and Total Expert’s standards for beautiful design
• Complete quality check points both on marketing content submissions from customers and upon completion of importing content into Total Expert
• Assist in processing customer branding changes, additions/removals of DBAs, and ensuring brand integrity throughout
• Execute scoped projects (or larger/long-term projects) while ensuring current workload is being completed to standard
• Ensure flawless communication with customer base (in-person, over the phone, email, and other digital communications)
Skills and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years of relevant experience (preferred: customer facing experience)
• Preferred: experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
Interested in this position?